AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICES
Serving Edmonton, Beaumount, Sherwood Park, Leduc, St. Albert areas
We are experienced appliance and central vacuums repair technicians that have been repairing and servicing appliances since 1980. We service most brands. Same-day service available.
Emergency 24/7 repair services available
HONEST & RELIABLE APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICES
WHY TRUST US?
WITH YOUR APPLIANCE REPAIR?
Get A Quote
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
APPLIANCES WE REPAIR
Dishwashers can be tricky when they fail, as the issue can be electrical, associated with water, or both. Edmonton also has hard water, which only adds to our dishwasher woes!
Typical dishwasher repairs we tackle:
- Water leaks from the connection or seals between the tub and the door
- Failure to perform to standard, such as when sanitizing dishes
- Failure to drain
- Broken motors or control panels
When your machine requires some TLC, call our experts and let us handle the problem. From small malfunctions to parts replacement and total overhauls, our professionals can help you get your washer up to speed in less time.
The same goes for your dryer- if it isn’t doing its job, you know who to call!
Common problems we fix:
- Broken spin cycles
- Weird noises, odd vibrations, the dreaded “clunk”
- Failure of the washer to properly drain
- Stopping mid-cycle
- Lack of heat from the dryer
- Error code on the control panel
- Failure to turn on (or off)
- Water leaks, broken seals
Failed oven? Malfunctioning stove-top? That’s a pain- especially if it’s time for dinner.
Don’t worry: our appliance repair technicians are masters of oven repair. We’ll get your oven back online before you know it!
Typical oven and stove repairs we perform:
- – Heat sensor malfunction
- – Broken door hinges and panels
- – Malfunctioning control panel
- – Damaged coils and stove-top elements
- – Faulty circuit breakers
- – Gas flow problems
- – Pilot light problems
- – Gas burner repairs
A faulty fridge can be a huge inconvenience. From irregular temperatures to broken ice-makers, our repair technicians are here to ensure your refrigerator maintains its cool. Our technicians are familiar with every brand of refrigerator—from Samsung, LG, Whirlpool and more.
Typical repairs we perform:
- Properly aligning doors and panels
- Compressor diagnostics & replacements
- Coolant leaks
- Water machine malfunction
- Water leaks
BOOKING A REPAIR
Whenever possible, we try to arrive to your service within 4 hours of your call. If we have an appointment scheduled, we will arrive at the time of the appointment.
We try our best to keep wait times down.
WARRANTY & LOGISTICS
When assessing your appliance and repair need, we often have options in terms of the types of parts we use to repair the appliance.
In most cases, we use original OEM parts supplied by the manufacturer. However, we may often provide an aftermarket part – a part that is made to OEM specifications but not manufactured by the OEM itself – as an option. Aftermarket parts are often less expensive while providing comparable reliability of OEM.
We provide both OEM and aftermarket options when necessary and allow you the option to choose.